Urbex-Leeds - Yorkshire & Leeds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To UrbexLeeds - Leeds & Yorkshire Forums
UrbexLeeds Is Changing.....Please Excuse Our Mess
Register Now To Use The UrbexLeeds Forums
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Anyone feel the need to be MOD?
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:14 pm by meanwood_monks
Been thinking about this for a while now.

Some of you guys/gals have been here since day 1. Cheers for all your support over this time.
Was wondering if anyone was wanting to keep an eye on things and have MOD rights here.

Comments: 15
Latest topics
» Low Mill, Keighley, Dec 08 8 pics and 1 painting
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:37 pm by Herb 'n' Myth

» Goyden Pot tunnel/Nidd Valley railway
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:51 am by phill.d

» Dalton Mills Keighley
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:46 am by dervish99

» Disused passenger subway, Horbury, Yorks, Jan '09 10 snaps
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:52 pm by Assassini

» The Batley Carr tunnel May '09 9 pictures
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:50 pm by Assassini

» Various tunnels, pipes, caves and orifice related shizzle, West Yorkshire Jan-May 0'9 15 pics
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:46 pm by Assassini

» Epic 12 mile tunnel explore under the Pennines
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:41 pm by Assassini

» Anyone feel the need to be MOD?
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:04 pm by urbexmonks

» Midland Mills Bradford march 2010
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:52 pm by COOPSLEEDS

» Thorpe Marsh Doncaster (pic heavy) March 2010
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:50 pm by COOPSLEEDS

» Mollett Catering Supplies aka Thompson Mill, Bradford
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:52 pm by Bucolic

» Healey Mills Goods Yard (29 images)
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:51 am by urbexsoiler

» Healey Mills goods yard, Horbury - May '09
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:46 pm by james-dolan

» Mollets - Bradford
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:00 am by james-dolan

» Victoria & Hunslet Mills, Leeds- June 09
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:50 am by Mexico75

» thorpe marsh power station jan 10
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:52 am by Canonite101

» another Eastmoor set (3rd Jan 2009) - my first explore.
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:44 am by budlight

» Firth Vickers, Staybrite Works, Sheffield -Nov 09
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:59 pm by Mexico75

» Hunslet Mills, Leeds - December 2009
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:13 pm by james-dolan

» Thackley Tunnel - 19&22/11/09 (10 Pictures)
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:29 am by sqwasher

» Eastmoor Secure Unit - 05/04/09 - 9 Pictures
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 1:11 pm by 02006

» Wapping Road First School, Bradford Feb '09 12 snaps
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:10 pm by james-dolan

» Middleton Hospital, Ilkley June 2009 (19 photos)
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:53 am by sqwasher

» Middleton Hospital Ilkley 9/8/09 10 pics
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:30 am by sqwasher

» Hunslet & Victoria Mills - Leeds - June 2009
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 am by Canonite101

» Lost towers and forgotten ruins, West Yorkshire, July '09 19 snaps
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 pm by Rich

» C.F. Booths Rotherham scrap yard
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:58 am by phill.d

» Ballard Hall, Sheffield May '09 8 snaps
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 am by Rich

» Elsecar Low Pit May '09 3 pictures
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:12 am by meanwood_monks

» Denaby Main Pit Bathouse - South Yorkshire - May 2009
Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:33 am by Trousercowboy

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Urbex-Leeds - Yorkshire & Leeds Forums on your social bookmarking website

Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
meanwood_monks
Admin
Admin

Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* Empty
PostSubject: Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ*   Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:22 am

Ok so, finally got my arse into gear and sorted this out.
This is going to be a long drawn out post but it gets to the point.

Many people have been removed but no one has been deleted, so if you notice a lot of the forum sections have gone then you have been demoted to a standard member.
This means you will need to interact and post within the available sections, as if you have just joined.

Many of you will notice that more sections have appeared and you have been made a " UL Member ". This is full access to the forum and you should now be able to post in all the sections. Keep active and this shouldn't change.
As there has been a back log of new members waiting to be added to the " UL Members " group. Ive added a list of newly added members at the bottom of this post.

If you have been removed from the "UL Members" group and don't think this was right, please feel free to message myself or "UrbexEm". Im not perfect and I feel I may have been a little harsh removing certain people.

A couple of the longer term members have been added to the "UL Team" opening a different section to the forum, you'll notice this if you have been added. Please dont ask to be a member of this group, you will be added over time if we feel you have been an asset to the forums.

Below is the list of upgraded members, sorry its taken a week or so to sort out.
badger
Dark Rose
mcgarrett
ralphy
theringmaster
whatdoesthisbuttondo
wren

Hope you all enjoy being part of UrbexLeeds.

Im going to try keep on top of this from now on so from time to time Ill post a list of removed members.
Its not to be harsh or anything I just want to keep this forum and the sites we visit safe. Unfortunately certain places dont do the same and the information will always be available. Then again this is a very localized forum and could cause problems in our area if all the information was leaked to the wrong people.
Sorry to bang on, Ill leave it be for now. Feel free to post your comments. Cool

Last edited by meanwood_monks on Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://urbexleeds.forumotion.com
Jack Noshima
UL Member
UL Member
Jack Noshima

PostSubject: Re: Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ*   Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:02 pm

That seems fair to me

Thanks for keeping me around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRingMaster
UL Member
UL Member
TheRingMaster

PostSubject: Re: Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ*   Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:50 pm

Yeah, seems a pretty fair thing to do, think we all want these places keeping as... clean(?) as poss (Y)
Back to top Go down
Dark Rose
UL Member
UL Member
Dark Rose

PostSubject: Re: Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ*   Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Great stuff, much appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/perspective23
ralphy
UL Member
UL Member
ralphy

PostSubject: Re: Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ*   Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:32 am

Cheers, My name appears :]

More photos to come currently got to get the shots off my camera which is under loads of stuff in my car Sad

Busy times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ*   Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Sort-Complete. *PLEASE READ*
Page 1 of 1